The Clothes Wash House used on the J. P. Vickers Oil Lease 3 miles East of Lueders which was moved to town with the lease house sometime after 1943.
This photo was taken in October 2003 and the house is still sitting in the back yard of the lease house which now sits across the street from the larger house where GranPa lived in town.
Menu - All Stories
   Return to Story   

Current Page - TOP  ]  *  *  *    *  *  *  [  Menu - The Old Chief  ]